GadgetsToday

Lady Unintentionally Swallows AirPod As an alternative Of Painkiller

If there’s a new downside that has been created because of extra true wi-fi earbuds being created, it could be that they’re so small that they will truly be swallowed accidentally. We’ve come throughout varied tales of individuals by accident swallowing their AirPods, and now we are able to add one other story to that listing.

In accordance with a TikTok video posted by @iamcarliiib, plainly she mistook her AirPods for her painkillers, ibuprofen, as she was holding considered one of every in her palms. In accordance with her publish, “I used to be crawling into mattress. I had Ibuprofen 800 in my proper hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand.”

“I like threw one thing again, took my water bottle and took a sip… then realised it wasn’t the Ibuprofen. I attempted puking it up and it gained’t come out.” It did finally come out via pure methods, however she went for an x-ray simply to make sure. We’re undecided if the AirPods nonetheless labored after being swallowed, however she did state that she gained’t be utilizing that AirPod once more.

Additionally, what’s attention-grabbing is that the AirPod was related to her cellphone whereas she was on a name, and she or he had additionally ended up sending a voice memo that recorded the gurgling sounds whereas the AirPod was in her abdomen to a good friend.

Filed in Apple >Audio >Gadgets. Learn extra about and . Supply: appleinsider

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button