MobilesToday

Apple AirPod will get swallowed for ibuprofen, stays linked, leaves digestive voice mail

We might earn a fee should you make a purchase order from the hyperlinks on this web page.

Apple AirPod gets swallowed for ibuprofen, stays connected, leaves digestive voice mail

We needed to file this one within the equipment class, nevertheless it’s in all probability extra appropriate for a curiosities tag, because it entails Apple’s crime of omission to put in writing “don’t swallow” on the AirPods field. That is proper, a Bostonian swallowed an AirPod, mistaking it for the ibuprofen tablet she held within the different hand, and lived to inform about it on TikTok.

Apple AirPods (3rd Generation)

Apple AirPods (3rd generation)

+ Free Apple Music for 6 months (new subscribers only)

The enjoyable did not cease right here as consumer @iamcarliiib went to verify it was certainly an AirPod in her digestive tract with an x-ray, however the humorous half was that Apple’s earphone, being of the true wi-fi sort, was nonetheless operational and linked when she known as a good friend to inform them concerning the ordeal. 

Consequently, the good friend obtained a voicemail with all of the gurgling sounds the AirPod recorded whereas transferring down the road to ultimately depart the premises the pure method. Cue the puns.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button